Thursday, May 28, 2009


Gomez - Notice

Really good graphics! The video's fanmade ^_^


There are surprisingly some nice songs in some Minstry of Sound albums I've got in the computer, just like the song above.

Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Annie - Heartbeat
Lily Allen - Smile
Kisschasy - The Shake
Gaelle - Give it back
Angus & Julia stone - Paper aeroplane



Well my computer is awesome =D

Songs I've never heard of ALWAYS pop up on my itunes when I type something into the searchbox. Cause there're so many songs in my com I don't even know what I have. At least it saves me the trouble of downloading songs when I see interesting song titles or artists on blogs or websites :P

Just that it lags my computer up terribly, the photos and pictures too D:



I'm off. ah freak saturday morning.

No comments: